Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dispossession

© Chromeheart

Inks: J.H. Poussiere d' Lune, R&K Scabiosa
Yes, I know I spelled dispossession wrong on the page.  Whoopsie.

© Chromeheart

I have so many interests that I must rotate them due to a lack of hours in the day; which is to say that if I'm focusing on writing, I'm not drawing much.  If I'm drawing, I'm not really writing.  If I'm crocheting or taking photos, I'm probably not writing or drawing.  To be able to write a poem every day, post a drawing every week, make a blanket to keep me warm, and continue developing my photography all at the same time, I'd have to quit my day job!

Maybe in a perfect world... but in the words of a fictional character, "Nothing's perfect.  The world's not perfect... and that's what makes it so damned beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment