Sunday, December 1, 2013

Some Things I'm Excited About


+Latest Barnes & Noble bargain find: an entire coffee table size book that literally explains how to build a Gothic cathedral, with diagrams and everything!  So inspirational.

+Blank leather book, handmade in Firenze:  I haven't decided if I'm going to use it for writing or drawing yet.  Or at all, because it's just so pretty.

+Bracelet in progress: Mainstream fashion finally did something right!  I don't usually follow current  trends, because I don't usually find "trends" attractive.  Case in point, I'm still waiting for male skinny jeans to go back to whatever hell they came from.  Whoever came up with that must have been blind.  BUT.  I'm seriously digging the chunky chain bracelets with ribbon, leather, thread, etc woven between the links.  This guy is my own twist on the woven curb chain trend, and they'll be available for purchase in my Etsy sooner rather than later.

+It finally occurring to me that I should watermark my photos.  I love my signature typeface!  I am, however, working on a blackletter Oscura O logo with an edgy modern twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment